Monday 21 November 2011

Design and Art Direction

I created, from a range of 13 primary Ideas, a solution to the brief, I came up with 'Splorin': a mobile phone application/game that overlays information over a camera sat-nav, this also responds to QR codes on walls and key objects/ locations that linked to websites and games/apps.

I have learnt to overlap and converge mhy ideas into one working concept.

I could use this in future to refine my ideas, I also find it very useful in this process to be asked questions about my Idea, this helps me find and deal with flaws.

This was sucessful because it involves a realationship between the physical and the digital world, I also thought about the propoganda element and real world uses.

This could be improved by creating prototypes and generally more design work.

No comments:

Post a Comment